Synthetic turf requires different care and maintenance than natural turf. The City of Pasadena looks forward to working with you to preserve the beauty and safety of our synthetic turf fields for many years of enjoyment:
Please observe the following rules while on the field
- No smoking, fireworks, or open flames.
- No drinks (except water).
- No food of any kind (including gum, seeds, nuts or candy).
- No chewing tobacco.
- No spitting.
- No dogs or pets of any kind.
- No glass.
- No sharp objects such as tent stakes, corner flags, spikes, or poles that may penetrate and damage the turf allowed on the field.
- No metal cleats or high heel shoes.
- All shoes or athletic footwear must be free of mud and debris.
- Vehicles are prohibited on field except those authorized by City of Pasadena staff.
- No bicycles, skateboards, scooters or roller blades. o No markers or paint of any kind. o No applying sun block, lotions, oils or creams on the field. o No tents, ice chests, chairs or lawn furniture of any kind.
- All spectators should remain in designated spectator areas – only players, coaches and officials should be allowed on the field.